Since our inception, we are instrumental in offering Pine Oil to the clients. We offer best quality Pine oil (32%) in brand new barrels. We also believe in timely delivery of the entire range of products to our valuable customers at a pocket friendly price.
History of the pine tree It is believed the pine plant originated in Austria & Russia & spread in different parts of the world. Bcos the pine tree can withstand both cold & relatively dry conditions, it grows easily well in many different places.Native Americans used pine trees in several ways. They chewed the needles to ward off scurvy & stuffed the oil-rich needles in their mattresses to discourage lice & fleas. The needles contain quite a lot of vitamin C, so it was a remedy for hunters if they lack vitamin.Hippocrates used pine to treat pulmonary conditions (lung-related medical conditions) & Pliny recommended pine oil for respiratory problems
Health benefits of pine oil :
- Skin Care: In treating skin problems, Dermatologists often prescribe it in treating the following conditions:psoriasis, itching, eczema, scabies, sores, and fleas
- Cosmetics: Pine oil has a distinctive essence & gives a sweet aroma to the cosmetics it is used in. Pine plant oil is widely used as massage oil & in perfumes & other scents
- Stress Relief: Benefits of pine oil include some emotional benefits. It gives an energizing, invigorating feeling. It is also useful for people suffering from loss of concentration & loss of memory. Regular massage with pine essential oil lends mental clarity
- Injuries: Pine essential oil is antiseptic and can be used in treating cuts, sores & fungal infections;
- Aromatherapy: Pine essential oil blends well with cedarwood, rosemary, lavander, sage & juniper oils. The "clean" smell means that people having an aromatherapy massage find pine oil invigorating & cleansing.
- Industrial Applications : It is used as disinfectant as it contains phenols, which are acidic chemicals that have germ-killing properties. Pine oil is effective against yeast spores, E.coli, & household germs. Mildew & mould cannot withstand the chemicals in it. It is used as solvent for many chemicals. Pine oil is used in various industries like paints, protective coatings, cleaning product, adhesives & lubricants. It is used in mining industry, Paper & printing industry and also rubber industry. It is also used as organic herbicide
- Tree Scents: To freshen the scent of a cut Christmas tree, mix one cup water and ten drops of pine essential oil and place at the foot of the tree.
- Potpourri: Refresh pine cone potpourri by placing pine cones in a plastic bag with two drops of pine essential oil and leave overnight. This will bring back the natural aroma.
- Christmas Spray: Add four drops of pine essential oil, two drops of mandarin oil, and two drops of cinnamon oil to a cup of distilled water.
- Carpet freshener: Add ten drops of pine oil to a cup of water and mist over carpets.
- Refreshing Bath: Add eight drops of pine essential oil to a warm water bath for an invigorating experience.
- Massage Oil: Add twenty-five drops of pine oil to a half-ounce of jojoba oil for a fresh-scented massage.
- Lotion:Add twenty drops of pine oil to unscented lotion for a masculine-scented moisturizer.
- Fleas flee: Mix four drops of pine essential oil with a cup of warm water and brush through your dogs coat to discourage fleas.
50 to 200 Litre
Terepene Chemicals, Green Phenyl, White Phenyl, Paint Raw materials