Ours is an illustrious organization that is engaged in offering high quality Pine Oil 42%. It is used as disinfectant as it contains phenols, which are acidic chemicals that have germ-killing properties. High quality ingredients are used for processing the offered range of oil.
- Accurate composition
- Precise pH value
- Longer shelf life
Health benefits of pine oil :
- Skin Care: In treating skin problems, Dermatologists often prescribe it in treating the following conditions: psoriasis, itching, eczema, scabies, sores, and fleas
- Cosmetics: Pine oil has a distinctive essence & gives a sweet aroma to the cosmetics it is used in. Pine plant oil is widely used as massage oil & in perfumes & other scents
- Stress Relief: Benefits of pine oil include some emotional benefits. It gives an energizing, invigorating feeling. It is also useful for people suffering from loss of concentration & loss of memory. Regular massage with pine essential oil lends mental clarity
- Injuries: Pine essential oil is antiseptic and can be used in treating cuts, sores & fungal infections;
- Aromatherapy: Pine essential oil blends well with cedarwood, rosemary, lavander, sage & juniper oils. The "clean" smell means that people having an aromatherapy massage find pine oil invigorating & cleansing.
- It is used as disinfectant as it contains phenols, which are acidic chemicals that have germ-killing properties. Pine oil is effective against yeast spores, E.coli, & household germs. Mildew & mould cannot withstand the chemicals in it.
- It is used as solvent for many chemicals. Pine oil is used in various industries like paints, protective coatings, cleaning product, adhesives & lubricants. It is used in mining industry, Paper & printing industry and also rubber industry. It is also used as organic herbicide
- Tree Scents: To freshen the scent of a cut Christmas tree, mix one cup water and ten drops of pine essential oil and place at the foot of the tree
- Potpourri: Refresh pine cone potpourri by placing pine cones in a plastic bag with two drops of pine essential oil and leave overnight. This will bring back the natural aroma
- Christmas Spray: Add four drops of pine essential oil, two drops of mandarin oil, and two drops of cinnamon oil to a cup of distilled water
- Carpet freshener: Add ten drops of pine oil to a cup of water and mist over carpets.
- Refreshing Bath: Add eight drops of pine essential oil to a warm water bath for an invigorating experience
- Massage Oil: Add twenty-five drops of pine oil to a half-ounce of jojoba oil for a fresh-scented massage
- Lotion:Add twenty drops of pine oil to unscented lotion for a masculine-scented moisturizer.
- Fleas flee: Mix four drops of pine essential oil with a cup of warm water and brush through your dogs coat to discourage fleas